Butler County, PA has moved to the green phase of the state’s reopening plan as of Friday, June 5, 2020.
In the green phase outlined by Governor Wolf:
- Restaurants and bars can open at 50 percent capacity.
- Hair salons and barbershops may open at 50 percent capacity and by appointment only.
- Gyms and spas can open at 50 percent occupancy.
- Childcare may open the following guidelines.
- Entertainment venues such as casinos, theaters, and malls may open at 50 percent capacity.
- Telework is still encouraged, and all businesses must follow state and CDC guidelines.
- Construction can return to full capacity.
- Large gatherings remain restricted to less than 250 people, and masks are still encouraged with social distancing in place.
- Visits to prisons and hospitals may resume.